ISC Design Concepts opened in 2004, founded by artist and designer Scott Benjamin Tucker in Brooklyn New York. The former Creative Director of Hampton Resorts & Hospitality had a vision to offer services that support a client's design & creative needs.
The result has been a business with over 12 years of experience in projects ranging from;
Production design for film and television
Commercial design & restoration
The construction of full scale environments for experiential marketing initiatives.
- Designer and Fabricator of Chevrolet’s “Table of Brotherhood.” Celebrating the opening of the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington DC.
- Featured Furniture Designer, 2007 Lincoln Navigator advertising campaign focusing on African American Entrepreneurs
- Sculptor in National Burger King Commercial featuring professionals that work with fire.
- Black Enterprise Magazine nominated (Innovative man of the Year)
- “Entrepreneur of the week” on Black Enterprise Business Report (TV)
- Recipient of the Los Angeles Sentinel & Radio One Black Faces in High Places Award
- Recipient of the Time Warner (Power Forward Award)
VIDEOs & Commercials
Artist Portfolio 2014 - 2017
Portfolio of recent work A - Z.
Lincoln Navigator Commercial
Burger King Commercial